Now that spring has arrived what better way to enjoy the glorious spring weather and golden Daffodils than a stay at the BEST WESTERN Burnside Hotel, Bowness on Windermere.
The last couple of springs have brought amazing weather to the Lakes - April can actually be one of the better months in the North with less rain than August and as much sunshine as in the summer months!
For a Sensational Spring Break in the Lake District with relaxed, comfy surroundings, magnificent views over Lake Windermere from our lake view bedrooms, lounges and terraces and great food served by our friendly welcoming staff, the Burnside Hotel is the ideal escape!
Spring Selection available rom April to June
£115.00 per room per night Bed and Breakfast
£135.00 per room per night Dinner Bed & Breakfast
- Full Cumbrian breakfast
- En-suite accommodation for 2 adults
- Half price bar, Sunday to Thursday from 4.30pm to 5.30pm
- Family Favourites Supplement of £10.00 per child per night to include bed and breakfast (for children aged 2 to 12, when sharing with 2 adults. Children aged 13 to 17, £30.00 per child per night bed and breakfast, when sharing with 2 adults)
- Children have use of the children's zone in Parklands Country Club with books, games, TV, DVD and use of the Wii
- Full use of leisure facilities for everyone
We regret we do not have any single rooms, for single occupancy in a double room please deduct £20.00 per night. Book your single occupancy bedrooms with your online discount by calling hotel reservations direct on 015394 42211.
Spring Selection available Sunday to Thursday, restrictions may apply, please ask.
Friday and Saturday stays are also available at a supplement of £30.00 per room per night.
Bed & Breakfast from £95.00 per room
Dinner Bed and Breakfast from £105.00 per room
Based on 2 adults sharing, subject to availability on a Sunday night throughout the year, excluding Bank Holidays.