The hotel offers a large selection of standard rooms many with views across the gardens and trees, others have views over the hotel reception and spa. All rooms include:
- 40 Inch Flat Screen TV
- Large Comfortable Double Bed (Minimum 5Ft King Size Bed) or Twin Beds
- Beautiful Bed Linen
- Free Wi-Fi
- En-suite Bathroom with Bath & Shower (some rooms have separate shower cubicles, please call to request)
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Iron & Ironing Board on request
- Sample menus and wine lists are available on request.
- Chef is always pleased to discuss your exact requirements.
- A three course evening meal plus coffee is served daily, but we are pleased to discuss variations such as The Bistro and Barbecues.
- Lunches can be as formal or informal as the occasion demands. Time constraints are often dominant and a buffet lunch with hot and cold dishes is popular.
- Special diets are catered for, preferably with prior notice.
- A vegetarian menu is always available.
- For that early start on day one of your conference why not request bacon sandwiches with your coffee to compensate for that early start.
- Should you wish to have a Private Dinner, private function rooms are available.
- All ground floor rooms and facilities are accessible by wheelchairs.
- We have one specially adapted bedroom for guests with mobility difficulties.
We are happy to organise...
- Photocopying and Fax Service.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning.
- Theatre and Lake Cruise.
- Attractions Booking Service.
- Daily Photograph Developing Service.
- Car Hire.
- Car Valet Service.
Activities in the Area:
There are many opportunities for enjoying the Lake District's unique attractions once a day's meeting has ended. Some suggestions are:
- A pre-dinner cruise on Lake Windermere - with a glass in hand - is a great way to unwind before enjoying a leisurly dinner.
- Hire a minibus or coach and watch the spectacular scenery unfold, before exploring on of the areas many cultural attractions.
- If you prefer to stay in one evening we can organise a Quiz, Race Night, Dance or Disco... just ask!